8.28.2009

-OMG!!!


Here's a look at a collection that left me quite speechless. Though many of the kicks shown may be referred to as beaters or runners in the sneaker world because of their condition, I am drawn to this collection and collector for other reasons. Despite the fact that he owns many rare and priceless jewels there is something else that grabs my attention. You see, I have this thing for shoes with apparent (minimal) wear and tear, and age. For some reason I feel as if it adds a certain character or personality to the shoe. Its evident that the collector feels the same way because, not only is he deliberate in stating that he actually wears his shoes but he also, quite noticeably, takes great pride in his collection. Not to mention that throughout the video he refers to his sneakers as she... Leave your 2Cents!

No comments: